Watch This Video If You Want To…..

• Dominate Google For Personal Training
  • Receive A Free Website Critique From Me
  • Receive A 30min Personal Coaching Call With Me
  • Red Button

DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANT SUCCESS

Leave a Comment (Using Facebook)

comments

Join My Inner Circle Now And Receive

The No B.S.
Personal Training Video Success Tips

It's FREE

Leave a Comment (Using Facebook)

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

10 Responses to “How To Dominate Google For Personal Training In Your Town”

1. kim says:

interesting,
    really long

2. cesar says:

Thanks for the tips, because they are very useful!

3. molly says:

SOunds really great, but the initial investment is not possible right now…I know I need to invest in my business to grow it, but with family to consider and bills, its not all about me right now. Im planning some big changes that should free up some time and money that will eventually yet soon allow me to invest more in my business! As always your information is fantastic and I feel I can REALLY put my trust in you when it comes to personal training and the business behind it! Thanks sooo much!

4. Wendy says:

Thanks for the info.! I am just beginning to strategize how to get more clients and it is very helpful to know this avenue is out there. I am new to your website and your “inner circle” and am very excited about the information I have received so far and can’t wait to see what else is coming.
    Thank you again for taking time to share your knowledge and resources!

5. AdvoCare says:

Good thinking – I need to do something like this. Just came across your blog from Twitter – and it’s definitely something I’ll be reading. Maybe ordering to!

6. larisa lotz says:

Brian..I first came apon you on youtube a few years ago (I think)…was taken back by your beliefs and practices..they were exactly how Ive been training and personal training my clients ..you have given me inspiration to think out of the box for everything..I began as a special ed teacher before I had kids and loved trying and seeking out methods no one ever heard of…actually trying many of the primal training with my physically handicapped children..when I had enough of the system I realized with kids I could put my athletic backround together with my special ed beliefs and train adults so that they move better, stronger while using their entire body as a whole..integration..

I finally signed up for the monthly program and cant wait till I get my eyes on spider training.

What I would love to see is more glute activation techniques..along with more on the hips..not only stabilazation…

thamnkx for inspiring me everyday..and when will we learn more about your seminars and training….South carolina is not that far..
    Larisa

7. Blondgrl says:

Hey B,

My website should be up and running soon…can’t wait to get your opinion on it! :)

Just wanted to let you know how well some of your advice has worked for me recenty. I have put out several press releases in the last few months and starting to get name recognition in the community for myself and the personal training company I work for! The last release has brought in several new clients!

Thank you for sharing your marketing/training knowledge with us. I know you must spend hours studying and researching and have invested so much money in products testing them and learning from them. Thank you for being selfless enough to do all that and then pass it on to us.

Can’t wait til your next post and video! I know you are busy, but we love them!

Blondgrl

8. andrew says:

gday brian from the land of oz
    video ideas sound great as im a dummy when it comes to anything computer related,will def look into th program

9. Great points you illustrate in your video Brian! Just got your Twitter message too, and I really am impressed with your site here! Give me a shout if you want to trade links and possible guest postings, etc…check you folks later!

Phil Ultra