Boot Camp workout design can be tough at times. Try this simple circuit that cam be used with any picnic table. When designing your bootcamp workouts, remember to be creative.
Do not lose sight of your goal!
The goal of a successful boot camp workout is very simple.
Your goal in running amazing boot camps is to maximize fun, maximize fat loss and help boot campers master their bodies through bodyweight training and multi-planar boot camp exercises.
Here Are The Top 11 Things Every Boot Camp Instructor Should Do To Create The Perfect Boot Camp Experience.
- Create exciting boot camp exercises.
- Remember your bootcamp members are here for fat loss!
- Remember Your boot camp members want to perform unique and fun boot camp exercises.
- Your boot camp workout needs to contain a high percentage of bodyweight training.
- You must step outside the realm of ordinary into the realm of extraordinary in order to have a killer boot camp.
- Call your boot campers by name
- Encourage your boot camp members to bring friends
- Yell a lot and shower your boot camp members with enthusiastic accolades to motivate them.
- Use humor often and call every boot camper by name.
- Single out the weakest ones and publicly compliment them on their efforts
- Plan, plan, plan your boot camp workout.